Raksha Bandhan, the festival of love and duty, is one of the most popular festivals of India to celebrate the bond of relationship between a brother and sister which is considered as the sweetest and holiest bond in the world.
While a sister prays for the well-being and long-life of her brother, a brother promises to withstand any calamity in order to safeguard his sister.
Raksha Bandhan follows the trend of sisters tying Rakhis on the wrist of their brothers and accepting gifts from them in return. Over the years, it has been developed as a custom that sisters would also have to gift something to their brothers as a small token of their love.
Let us have a look at 7 such interesting raksha bandhan gift ideas for your brother or sister to celebrate the love-filled festival of Rakhi this year.
1. Chocolates and teddies for her: A girl lusts for both of these and if you can make her get one, you will probably be hailed as the best brother she can ever dream of.
Perhaps the Skylofts Chocolate coated Nuts Tin packs with a cute teddy or the Chocholik’s Classic Heart Shape Nicely Decorated Chocolates with Teddy is the best gift you can get for your money.
2. Perfume gift sets for him: No one knows your brother better than you and how choosy and specific he becomes when it comes to perfumes or EDTs.
So a perfume gift set can thus be one of the best raksha bandhan gifts you can present to him on the day. You can choose either the Nike Ride Men Gift Set or the Denver Hamilton Gift Set to put up a smile on your brother’s face.
3. Mugs for him or her: Graphic or designer mugs have been an essential commodity to the trendy generation who prefer to drink even the tea and coffee with style.
The Homesogood Raksha bandhan Black Ceramic Coffee Mug for your brother or the Homesogood Raksha bandhan White Ceramic Coffee Mug for your sister is a great gift this season.
4. Gift cards for him or her: No matter how much you like to spend your money, a discount on yourfood or entertainment is always greatly appreciated.
Present gift cards to your siblings that can be a restaurant gift voucher like one from Crossword gift card, a Fastrack Gift card and many more similar products.
5. Wallets for him: A man and his wallet share the one of the most regular friendships and hence a wallet can serve as one of the best gifts for brother on Rakhi.
Wallets like Wild Hide Men’s Black Wallet or Efashion Up Pista Trendy Men’s Wallet can serve the purpose very well. 🙂
6. Personal care appliances for her: These commodities serve the essential day-to-day needs of a girl and thus considered as perfect gifts for sister on the day of Raksha Bandhan.
The Philips HP8100 Hair Dryer and the Nova NHC-1818SC Hair Straightener might be what you are looking for.
7. Movies for both: You won’t get a better day to watch a movie with your brother or sister and thus gifting them with classic movies can be a complete entertainment for both. Consider titles like Queen and Avatar to make your day.